Saturday, July 16, 2011

Colonoscopy report questions?

I had a colonoscopy today after going through diohria and pain for 5 years and my dr said that my small bowl did not look normal and that she has never seen anything like it, they found inflammation but said it didn't look like typical IBD however it could be a type of IBD that shes never seen before, I'm a bit of a worrier and i worry that it might be cancer or something, would they tell you if they thought it was? they took lots of biopsies and i have to wait 6 weeks and feel like im going crazy, also in the report under diagnosis it says Ileitis and under advise it says appearances are unusual and there were marked lymphoid hyperplasia in the ileum and just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what it could mean it also says I might need capsule endoscopy or mri scan of the small bowel so very worried, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment