Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I start approaching white girls? Or should I continuously stick to my own race?

The thing is, I'm a 24 year old Indian guy who has never kissed a girl yet but my whole life I've only cared to approach girls of my own race, Indian or Paki girls. I've had girls of other race, especially a lot of white girls in a white dominated society that showed interest in me and even few asked me out but I said no to them because I couldn't see myself dating outside my race. Now I'm not racist, I've several white friends and some are girls but whenever I chill with friends in public who happen to be white girls I've had many people, especially white guys looking at me in a nasty way like I stole their girl. Even though I was just hanging out with a friend who I really care for as a person. I hate being in awkward situations and even though I find white girls quite attractive just as much as any race out there, I'm afraid that I might even get rejected many times and these girls might see me as "the creepy Indian guy" that asked them out. But hardly in my life have I found Indian and Paki girls that was attracted to me. I even lived in India for 4 years yet none of them were ever into me. So what would you do if you were me? Start approaching white girls in a white dominated society or continuously stick to finding a girl of my own race?

No comments:

Post a Comment