Monday, July 18, 2011

Very frequent urination for over 2 years?

Ok so its been two years possibily more. I went to see my GP 2 years ago about very frequent urination. Let me explain I usually wake up at least 2-3 times a night to pee (urine is totally clear) and this has happened for a long time. Also if I go out with friends for a drink (alcohol or non alcohol) I have to pee every 15 minutes for the whole night! Doctor told me to train my bladder, I have tried for 2 years and its getting worse. Have had a prostate check about 16 months ago that was fine, had a gastroscopy 14 months ago found many polyps and had Nissen Fundoplication surgery about 12 month ago to fix terrible acid reflux - Still have major urination issues. Going for a colonoscopy next Friday. What is anyones opinion as this is becoming a huge problem. I also have other symptoms such as eating a LOT and always being hungry - hopefully not related.

No comments:

Post a Comment