Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do You Care About How Corrupt The Government Is?

I am 16 years old, soon to be 17. I strongly believe that the society we live in as humans is a corrupt, ignorant and selfish society. For an instance, I was reading in the newspaper (Daily Mail) that the war in Iraq cost a shocking �10bn. My question is; how can we afford to invade a foreign country, spend �10bn under the pretenses of 'helping the people there.' I'm only 16, but how can we help others, if our own country has got problems? We have got people sleeping on the streets of LONDON, the financial CAPITAL of the WORLD. The top 500 businesses of Europe have all got headquarters in this city, yet we have got people sleeping on the streets. How can the Queen justify living in Buckingham Palace, a place with like a thousand rooms, which about 90 percent will go unused for years, yet we have got homeless people? Furthermore, do people not realize how corrupt our government is? Look at these 3 countries we have recently invaded; Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya. If we really wanted to help people; why did we not invade and take over; Somalia, Congo, Zimbabwe? Because the government doesn't CARE, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have got oil, Somalia, Congo and Zimbabwe do not. They (government) only care about how they look in the world. Do you care enough to vote in the next elections for one d!ckhead to do a bad a job as the previous leader? See this is how I see it, in the UK; Labour Party = Iraq invasion. Conservatives = Libya intervention. in the US; Republican = Afghanistan invasion, Democrats = Libyan intervention. My prediction is that the world will experience another world war soon. If the US keeps bullying Iran, then they will eventually invade, supported by Britain and France which will lead to Russia and North Korea joining Iran. I personally am fed up of seeing how corrupt the government is. Forgive me if you are pro-government, but open your eyes. If David Cameron asked me to go to war to 'fight for our security and help the people in Libya' I will gladly go tomorrow morning, providing he is coming with me to fight, until then, refuse to be his puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment